Zelda - Target Zelda - Target

It was good...but not Daily Feature good

The art and animation were really good, props. The humor was enough to get a chuckle outta me. But, I was really hoping for multiple takes (guess you can thank bigfoot and his followers for that). It does have "replay button" potential though, which is always good in a flash toon.

tWHYlight tWHYlight

That was scary...

And by scary I mean scary ironic, because I went to go see it with a friend, and it was like all girls...and I didn't like it either...The sad part is I got suckered into reading the book T_T. Lol it was funy as heck tho. I'm certainly looking forward to more Twilight Parodies.

RandomMarioTime8 RandomMarioTime8

nice

lol that was great... keep these comin' but work on your animation, make doors open and such... good job.

Strawberry 2095 Strawberry 2095

Very Catchy

I liked it! Submissions like this give the CC a good name! Great job. One of these days I'd love to see a clock movie where someone used AS to make the clock actually match up with the users time, that would be awesome! I would have totally given you a 10 if you could have done that. Either way, good animation.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 3 Sonic Shorts: Volume 3

rofl keep 'em comin'!

I loved it, some of the jokes were better, some were worse, but all in all it was the best so far. The only thing I could comment on is well. More SatAM jokes would be great. Other than that it was superb ^^;

Home Made DS Home Made DS

5 words....

I sense a new trend...

'member My NG? This is the next one ><.

In all seriousness... that was actually really cool.... you should make more of the same style. ^^

The Touchtone Genius The Touchtone Genius

Rofl!

The best way to tell that you have made a good flash movie... people actually push the replay button... which I did ^^ (well, "Watch again" but whatever) Absolutely hillarious.

In the Rain In the Rain

Sweet &lt;3

Very cool, I loved the gentle music that sounded sort of petite. It would be really cool though if you gave a story, even a really short, simple one.

ie. He sees her from across the room a few weeks back, then goes and sees his girlfriend, but she breaks up with him, so he starts walking home, and she shields him from the rain.

Something like that. Either way, really smooth animation, and a simple, but moving message. Great Job.

Sonics Downfall Part 1 Sonics Downfall Part 1

Interesting...

I like it! It actually inspires me to start on a flash project myself... mostly because of the music... but still an interesting beginning, and definitly not bad for a first... great job!

S.W.A.N. S.W.A.N.

Rofl, pretty cool!

I had to right click and hit forward, you play button doesn't work, but that was really funny.

djdragondude responds:

Ya sure because the play button works for me and I have a slow computer.