Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

Outstanding!

I love how this game is designed. I initially opened this game up when I friend was over who didn't like MLP. I stopped playing 'cause it looked a little simple and wouldn't entertain us both. I wish I woulda kept goin'.

I absolutely love the use of color in this game, I wish there were NES games out there that did what this game did. It set the mood very well and was able to instill a scary atmosphere using a limited palette and resolution. Another thing I enjoyed that made it feel like it could essentially be a real NES game is the fact that when you die you start at the beginning of the cutscene. Designing the game like that might be a bit cumbersome to some players, but it also gives you a reason not to die. (I recently beat Ninja Gaiden and Zelda 2 which both did similar things.)

I'd love to see a full expansion of this game, keep up the amazing work.

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Absolutely Awesome!

Great execution, awesome idea, brilliant visual and audio. The dialogue is a little lacking, but as long as the gameplay is awesome I'm fine with a little corny dialogue. Great job! All we need now is a good Mario RPG spin off, and I'll be a happy camper! XD

Pwong Pwong

Woah ho hooo!!!!!

That was awesome! You got all these games with fancy coding for insanely elaborate games, which are cool. But when there's so much room to pump up the simplest of concepts look what can be done! This game keeps your eyes moving, plus it is more or less impossible for it to be boring at any point. Killer Game!

The Newgrounds Card Game The Newgrounds Card Game

Triple Triad NG style! Awesome!

I love it! Loved the game in FF8 and love it here! Although, you need mods or something to make sure spammers get taken care of... and another cool project would be a replica of the FF8 Triple Triad, Awesome game!

SHIFT SHIFT

Innovative!

This most definitly opens up many doors to new ways of gaming, twisting, changing, and of course, shifting levels are sure to follow at some point in the world of Flash gaming.

I love the concept, I never saw it coming until I got to the level of course. I'm not the best of gamers, so I quickly lost many many times. The only downside to this was that I got dizzy rather quickly, another reason I quit fairly early in the game.

Simple artwork is something that I liked, making really simple shapes to keep the games simple in all it's complexity was a very good idea.

Cool music, very... suave? I guess you could call it that, yeah. I sorta felt like I was playing a 007 game. Although the fact that you could turn it off was also a plus ^^ :P.

I'm just glad there aren't a thousand things going on at once, as well as really basic controls.

The only things that could make it better is some other way to shift... Is started getting dizzy with all the shifty-ness. Another thing that would boost it up to 10 and a fav is a storyline with character development... That would be pretty cool indeed.

Overall great game, keep up the awesome work =D

Briciola Tetris Briciola Tetris

Yup, That's a Tetris

Find code to make your own tetris, and then throw in a few things, bombs, powerups, whatever, If I wanted to play tetris, I'm grab my mini handheld Tetris I got for christmas...

Plus the original tetris music is cooler, get a remix to put into tetris that I suggested you make :P

Also, you need to throw in a stopAllSounds(); when you loose that way you don't have 2 songs going at once.

Light people on Fire Light people on Fire

Rofl, make it wii compatable,

You should program it so when you click it changes (ie, the a button) and it follows the mouse to move. ^^

Advanced Manga Tutorial Advanced Manga Tutorial

Pretty good

This is a nice tutorial, it's got more than one look at things... but it's only males. You are obviously a PatD! fan... try throwing in different music for other people with different tastes. Then you've got your self a 10 start tutorial

Ronin Warrior Ronin Warrior

Excellent! *plays air guitar*

Awesome game the mouse contols were hard to get used to, but after a lot of practice I finally got it down. (It was especially hard cuz I'm on a laptop....say...I wonder what playing this game would be like with a tablet?) This game had tons of cool features, but I spotted 2 things that would especially spruce up this game both considering the final boss.

1. More forms, turn him into a giant zombie dragon or something... keep that little ending though, like the "I guess I saw it coming" but then WHAM! Oh crap... Oh crap... yup... that's an undead dragon.... *cries*

2. A finishing scene!!! Make a cutscene finisher! Or at least put some fancy effects in there and add a few different camera angles

Well, there's my 2 cents worth... Have a party... I did while playing this game *takes lampshade off head* HEY THAT'D BE A COOL HAT!

Panterrorist Christmas Panterrorist Christmas

It's OK....

Good game, very often used concept though... with a seriously twisted plot. My suggestions:
1. "Skip Intro" Button